Naan Bread Breakfast PizzaAug 28, 2019
This is technically breakfast but can be enjoyed any ‘ole time of day for a delicious spin on traditional bacon and eggs. Enjoy your meal, you lovely person!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
- 1 piece of Naan bread or mini Naan
- 1 egg
- 1-2 bacon slices
- Raw vegetables of choice (small handful)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Butter (optional)
- *Double or triple all ingredients to serve 2 or 3
- Cook bacon to desired texture in oven, toaster oven or pan. Leftover bacon works well, too!
- Chop vegetables into desired portion sizes.
- Prepare egg by poaching, microwaving or pan-frying to “over medium” to allow for slight runniness of yolk.
- Place Naan in oven or toaster oven for approximately 60- seconds to warm the bread
- (Optional) Smear a very light layer of butter onto Naan bread.
- Top Naan with all ingredients. Poke egg yolk before devouring all. Yummm!!!